Re: 3.18.1: broken directory with one file too many

From: Holger HoffstÃtte
Date: Thu Dec 18 2014 - 14:44:47 EST

On 12/18/14 18:06, J. Bruce Fields wrote:
> Whoops, now I see, the server-side trace has the same problem, I
> just overlooked it the first time.

Excellent, so we know it's the server's fault. Really would have been odd to not have it in the server trace.

>> ..in order to rule out a mistake on my part with the two separate
>> runs (which prevents correlated analysis) I was just about to boot
>> the server back into 3.18.1 and re-run both client- and server-side
>> traces simultaneously. However I have to head out for a bit first;
>> will post that later today.
>
> So this might still be interesting, but it's not a high priority.

Then I guess I'll better keep my feet still and don't muddle the waters further, looks like you found what you need. If you still need it just holler.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help/patch/test!

thanks
Holger