RE: [v3 13/26] KVM: Define a new interface kvm_find_dest_vcpu() for VT-d PI

From: Wu, Feng
Date: Sun Dec 21 2014 - 23:49:16 EST

Do you mean we don't support Lowest priority interrupts? As I mentioned before,
Lowest priority interrupts is widely used in Linux, so I think supporting lowest priority
interrupts is very important for Linux guest OS. Do you have any ideas/suggestions about
how to support Lowest priority interrupts for PI? Thanks a lot!

Thanks,
Feng