[ANNOUNCE] scsi patch queue tree updated

From: Christoph Hellwig
Date: Tue Dec 30 2014 - 08:02:34 EST

It turnd out while the scsi-queue tree in general worked very well
the split into core and drivers branches was rather cumbersome.

For the 3.19 merge window updates and the 3.20 window I've switched
to a single branch instead:

git://git.infradead.org/users/hch/scsi-queue.git scsi-for-3.19
git://git.infradead.org/users/hch/scsi-queue.git scsi-for-3.20

So far there 3.20 tree is still rather small, but there are a couple
of series that need a resend or review and should go in.

The rules from the original scsi-queue tree have worked well, so they
still apply with a minor change. These rules are:

- the patch needs at least two positive reviews (non-author signoff,
reviewed-by or acked-by tags). In practice this means it had at
least one and I added another one.
As an exception I also take trivial and important fixes if they
only have a Tested-by: instead of a second review.
- the patch has no negative review on the mailing list
- the patch applies cleanly
- the patch compiles (drivers for architectures I can't test excluded)
- for core the core branch: the patch survives a full xfstests run