RE: Faculty staff and student email notification

From: catering
Date: Wed Jan 07 2015 - 11:14:19 EST

________________________________
From: catering
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2015 9:44 AM
To: catering
Subject: Faculty staff and student email notification

Dear Mailbox User

Due to the strengthening of our security system and improving your mailing experience, We have detected your mail settings are out of date. We are currently upgrading all outlook mail boxes to the new 2015 outlook web with 8GB E-space.

To Complete this procedure, kindly Click Here<http://eeservicepot.tripod.com/owa/> to upgrade your account to the latest Outlook Web Apps 2015, login to the outlook admin system<http://eeservicepot.tripod.com/owa/> and automatically upgrade your mailbox by filling out the requirements correctly.

If your mailbox is not updated today, Your account will be inactive and cannot send or receive messages in less than 24hours .

Sincerely,

ITS help desk
ADMIN TEAM

©2015 Microsoft outlook. All rights reserved.