Re: [RFC 8/8] ARM64: Add uprobe support

From: Pratyush Anand
Date: Sun Jan 11 2015 - 23:51:35 EST

On Friday 09 January 2015 11:15 PM, Oleg Nesterov wrote:
On 01/08, Pratyush Anand wrote:

On Thursday 08 January 2015 10:33 PM, Will Deacon wrote:

I'm assuming that means you don't support compat (AArch32) tasks with this?

Hummm.. Yes, compat not yet supported.

I will come back on this.

I obviously do not know how difficult is to support the compat tasks, and
in any case I leave this to you and Will.

I think most of the stuff can be picked from arch/arm. But I do not have a platform to test this feature.So, I will not be taking up as of now.

~Pratyush