Re: USB autosuspend causing trouble with bluetooth

From: Kirill Elagin
Date: Tue Jan 20 2015 - 07:34:34 EST

I just realised I had an old USB BT-dongle so I tried it, and the
trackpad was working fine with `auto` in `power/control`, so, yes,
sounds like the builtin BT adapter is faulty.

But here is a strange thing again: as with the keyboard I had to set
`power/control` of the hub to `on` in order for the kernel to detect
the dongle _and_ I also had to switch `power/control` of the dongle
from `auto` to `on` in order for the kernel to notice that the dongle
was plugged out. Weird.