Re: N900 v3.19-rc5 errors

From: Pali RohÃr
Date: Fri Jan 23 2015 - 12:47:25 EST

On Friday 23 January 2015 18:20:12 Guenter Roeck wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 02:15:56PM +0100, Pali RohÃr wrote:
> > Hello,
>
> > I'm getting these two errors when booting DT linux v3.19-rc5
in n900 qemu:
> Hello Pali,
>
> can you send me the kernel confguration and qemu command line
> you are using ?
>
> Thanks,
> Guenter

Hello,

instructions how to use qemu for n900 I wrote on uboot ml:
http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2015-January/200171.html

Just replace u-boot.bin file with bootable kernel image zImage.
In above instructions is u-boot.bin booted as regular kernel
image by Nokia bootloader. If you do not have qflasher (for
generating qemu MTD nand image) + Nokia bootloaders and you are
OK with Nokia license I can provide you needed binaries.

Kernel config which I used you can find on:
https://gitorious.org/linux-n900/linux-n900/source/v3.19-rc5-n900:arch/arm/configs/rx51_defconfig

There is also v3.19-rc5-n900 branch which contains some patches:
https://gitorious.org/linux-n900/linux-n900

--
Pali RohÃr
pali.rohar@xxxxxxxxx