Some Anti-SystemD recordings and songs. Also some blues aswell.

From: Unsteady Contemplation
Date: Tue Feb 03 2015 - 19:22:52 EST

Please take a listen:

Unsteady contemplation: http://youtu.be/qUoQdnQptc4
A thought experiment about what happens when you blast away
the rock onwhich once you stood, and then go and build something
new on shifting sands.
(C) GNU GPL v2

My name is john: http://youtu.be/Q4CauD8UB0w
A contemplation about what happens when, you being someone else,
take on the cover of he whom you are not (like Systemd taking
over Linux, hollowing it out, and we are to think this new Linux is
Linux?
no. Same word, different meaning)

SequelTo Something: http://youtu.be/ase1TeL-uAM
A journey down a river we have not yet much explored. Further down we
go. FK SystemD.

Enjoy.
Really wish feminists and SJWs didn't take over linux.
Was nice while it lasted. Now it crumbles.
Fuck System D.
Fuck Lennart Poettering and his beliefs (social and technical, both are crap).