watchdog: SOC_MT7621?

From: Paul Bolle
Date: Wed Feb 04 2015 - 05:13:38 EST

John Crispin's commit 576c618cf659 ("watchdog: add MT7621 watchdog
support") was included in today's linux-next (ie, next 20150204). I
noticed because a script I use to check linux-next spotted a problem
with it.

That commit adds an (optional) dependency on the Kconfig symbol
SOC_MT7621. But there's no symbol SOC_MT7621 in linux-next yet.

(Note that there currently are two checks for CONFIG_SOC_MT7621 in
arch/mips/ralink/early_printk.c. I mentioned these checks in
https://lkml.org/lkml/2014/10/27/218 and in
https://lkml.org/lkml/2015/1/12/302 . John never replied to these
messages. Since I haven't received replies on other, more serious issues
in over three months I assume John has disappeared.)

Is SOC_MT7621 still being worked on?

Paul Bolle