Re: [capabilities] Allow normal inheritance for a configurable set of capabilities

From: Markku Savela
Date: Wed Feb 04 2015 - 08:41:19 EST

On 04/02/15 15:17, Christoph Lameter wrote:
On Wed, 4 Feb 2015, Markku Savela wrote:

Just a note... We had inheritable capabilities in the linux of Nokia N9 phone.

Could we review the patch please?

Unfortunately, I don't have it and with quick search only found "N9 MER" kernels, where the Aegis part (which included the inheritance logic) has been removed. It had many other things too, which made it a bit complex (there are some related messages by me on kernel mailing lists).

I have been out the picture since project was canceled and I didn't save the kernel git. I suppose Nokia is obliged to distribute the source, but I guess it comes as big tar ball with all git history lost...

I suppose someone could still have it as git repository somewhere?