Re: linux-next: manual merge of the pm tree with the pci tree

From: Rafael J. Wysocki
Date: Tue Feb 10 2015 - 20:18:42 EST

On Wednesday, February 11, 2015 12:07:55 PM Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Rafael,
>
> Today's linux-next merge of the pm tree got a conflict in
> drivers/of/of_pci.c between commit d2be00c0fb5a ("of/pci: Free
> resources on failure in of_pci_get_host_bridge_resources()") from the
> pci tree and commit 5c493df25a0d ("Merge branch 'pci/host-generic' of
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/helgaas/pci into
> acpi-resources") from the pm tree.
>
> I fixed it up (I just use the latter version, please check when it
> comes out) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action is required,
> though someone might want to tell Linus how to resolve it - including
> the removal of the "kfree(bus_range);").

Sorry, I messed this up. The commit that supposed to be a merge ended
up as a non-merge commit in my tree, just because I tried to modify
the changelog of it without doing the merge again.

Then, I should have noticed that when I was putting together the pull request
for Linus earlier today, but then I didn't.

Rafael