Linux 3.18.7

From: Greg KH
Date: Wed Feb 11 2015 - 02:55:09 EST

I'm announcing the release of the 3.18.7 kernel.

All users of the 3.18 kernel series must upgrade.

The updated 3.18.y git tree can be found at:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable.git linux-3.18.y
and can be browsed at the normal kernel.org git web browser:
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable.git;a=summary

thanks,

greg k-h

------------

Makefile | 2
arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4.dtsi | 4 -
arch/arm/mm/context.c | 26 +++-----
arch/arm64/kernel/setup.c | 96 ++++++++++++++++++++++--------
arch/mips/cavium-octeon/smp.c | 2
arch/mips/include/asm/mipsregs.h | 15 ++++
arch/mips/kernel/irq_cpu.c | 4 +
arch/mips/kernel/smp.c | 2
arch/mips/kernel/traps.c | 3
arch/mips/mm/tlb-r4k.c | 2
arch/x86/kernel/cpu/microcode/core.c | 2
arch/x86/mm/fault.c | 8 --
arch/x86/pci/common.c | 16 +++++
drivers/gpio/gpio-mcp23s08.c | 17 +++--
drivers/gpio/gpiolib-sysfs.c | 3
drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_benchmark.c | 13 ++--
drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_display.c | 3
drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_gem.c | 6 +
drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_kms.c | 16 ++---
drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_test.c | 8 +-
drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_vm.c | 6 +
drivers/md/raid5.c | 5 +
drivers/pci/host/pcie-designware.c | 3
drivers/pci/quirks.c | 40 +++++++++++-
drivers/scsi/sd.c | 6 +
drivers/spi/spi-fsl-dspi.c | 14 +++-
drivers/spi/spi-imx.c | 4 +
fs/cifs/file.c | 6 +
fs/nilfs2/nilfs.h | 2
fs/nilfs2/segment.c | 44 ++++++++++++-
fs/nilfs2/segment.h | 5 +
include/linux/tracepoint.h | 2
include/sound/ak4113.h | 2
include/sound/ak4114.h | 2
include/trace/events/tlb.h | 4 -
kernel/smpboot.c | 2
kernel/time/hrtimer.c | 2
lib/checksum.c | 12 +++
mm/memcontrol.c | 2
mm/pagewalk.c | 5 +
mm/shmem.c | 2
scripts/kconfig/menu.c | 4 -
sound/i2c/other/ak4113.c | 17 ++---
sound/i2c/other/ak4114.c | 18 ++---
sound/soc/atmel/atmel_ssc_dai.c | 18 +----
sound/soc/codecs/sgtl5000.c | 3

Aaro Koskinen (1):
MIPS: OCTEON: fix kernel crash when offlining a CPU

Alex Deucher (2):
drm/radeon: don't init gpuvm if accel is disabled (v3)
drm/radeon: properly set vm fragment size for TN/RL

Bhuvanchandra DV (1):
spi: spi-fsl-dspi: Remove usage of devm_kzalloc

Bo Shen (1):
ASoC: atmel_ssc_dai: fix start event for I2S mode

Boris Ostrovsky (1):
x86, microcode: Return error from driver init code when loader is disabled

Brian King (1):
sd: Fix max transfer length for 4k disks

Charlotte Richardson (1):
PCI: Add NEC variants to Stratus ftServer PCIe DMI check

Christian KÃnig (1):
drm/radeon: fix PLLs on RS880 and older v2

David Daney (1):
MIPS: Fix C0_Pagegrain[IEC] support.

Eric Nelson (1):
ASoC: sgtl5000: add delay before first I2C access

Felix Fietkau (1):
MIPS: IRQ: Fix disable_irq on CPU IRQs

Greg Kroah-Hartman (1):
Linux 3.18.7

Hemmo Nieminen (1):
MIPS: Fix kernel lockup or crash after CPU offline/online

Ilija Hadzic (2):
drm/radeon: fix the crash in benchmark functions
drm/radeon: fix the crash in test functions

James Hogan (2):
MIPS: mipsregs.h: Add write_32bit_cp1_register()
MIPS: traps: Fix inline asm ctc1 missing .set hardfloat

Johan Hovold (2):
gpio: sysfs: fix memory leak in gpiod_export_link
gpio: sysfs: fix memory leak in gpiod_sysfs_set_active_low

John Stultz (1):
hrtimer: Fix incorrect tai offset calculation for non high-res timer systems

Lai Jiangshan (1):
smpboot: Add missing get_online_cpus() in smpboot_register_percpu_thread()

Linus Torvalds (1):
x86: mm: move mmap_sem unlock from mm_fault_error() to caller

Lucas Stach (1):
PCI: designware: Reject MSI-X IRQs

Mark Rutland (1):
arm64: Fix up /proc/cpuinfo

Michal Hocko (1):
memcg, shmem: fix shmem migration to use lrucare

Myron Stowe (1):
PCI: Handle read-only BARs on AMD CS553x devices

NeilBrown (1):
md/raid5: fix another livelock caused by non-aligned writes.

Peter KÃmmel (1):
kconfig: Fix warning "âjumpâ may be used uninitialized"

Robin Gong (1):
spi: imx: use pio mode for i.mx6dl

Ryusuke Konishi (1):
nilfs2: fix deadlock of segment constructor over I_SYNC flag

Sachin Prabhu (1):
Complete oplock break jobs before closing file handle

Shiraz Hashim (1):
mm: pagewalk: call pte_hole() for VM_PFNMAP during walk_page_range

Sonic Zhang (1):
gpio: mcp23s08: handle default gpio base

Steven Rostedt (Red Hat) (2):
tracing: Add condition check to RCU lockdep checks
x86/tlb/trace: Do not trace on CPU that is offline

Sylwester Nawrocki (1):
ARM: dts: Fix I2S1, I2S2 compatible for exynos4 SoCs

Takashi Iwai (1):
ALSA: ak411x: Fix stall in work callback

Will Deacon (1):
ARM: 8299/1: mm: ensure local active ASID is marked as allocated on rollover

karl beldan (2):
lib/checksum.c: fix carry in csum_tcpudp_nofold
lib/checksum.c: fix build for generic csum_tcpudp_nofold