[PATCH v5 0/3] mm: cma: debugfs access to CMA
From: Sasha Levin
Date: Thu Feb 12 2015 - 17:27:12 EST
I've noticed that there is no interfaces exposed by CMA which would let me
fuzz what's going on in there.
This small patch set exposes some information out to userspace, plus adds
the ability to trigger allocation and freeing from userspace.
Changes from v4:
- Inform user if he has attempted to free a partial block when the page
order != 0.
Changes from v3:
- Minor build fix, sent incorrect patch for v3
Changes from v2:
- Keep allocated memory lists per-cma
- Don't allow partial free with non-zero order_per_bit
- Use 0 alignment
Changes from v1:
- Make allocation and free hooks per-cma.
- Remove additional debug prints.
Sasha Levin (3):
mm: cma: debugfs interface
mm: cma: allocation trigger
mm: cma: release trigger
mm/Kconfig | 6 ++
mm/Makefile | 1 +
mm/cma.c | 25 ++++-----
mm/cma.h | 24 ++++++++
mm/cma_debug.c | 170 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
5 files changed, 211 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)
create mode 100644 mm/cma.h
create mode 100644 mm/cma_debug.c
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/