Re: [GIT PULL] x86/apic updates for v3.20

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Thu Feb 12 2015 - 19:52:57 EST

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 1:15 AM, Ingo Molnar <mingo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Please pull the latest x86-apic-for-linus git tree from:
>
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip.git x86-apic-for-linus

Just a heads-up: I'm currently bisecting my Chromebook Pixel no longer
suspending cleanly, and it *seems* to be narrowing down on the apic
changes (the scheduler changes are also in play, but they would seem
less likely).

I'll update as I know more, but if somebody goes "ahh, xyzzy might
matter for suspend/resume", then that might be worth it. Any ideas?

(The exact suspend failure is that it locks up at the end of the
suspend somewhere, and never actually shuts down the machine)

Linus