[PATCH v2 0/3] Improve eye-diagram & single-ended test for rk3288 hdmi
From: Yakir Yang
Date: Mon Mar 09 2015 - 00:42:09 EST
RK3288 hdmi eye-diagram test would fail when pixel clock is 148.5MHz,
and single-ended test would failed when display mode is 74.25MHz.
To fix such problems, we make those patch set:
- Fix some code style, leave space for next patches.
- For hdmi eye-diagram test, we turn on the Transmitter Trailer-B and
improve slopeboost to 10%-20% decrease.
- For hdmi single-ended test, we set CKLVL to 18 and & TXLVL to 19 when
pixel clock is 74.25MHz, keep CKLVL & TXLVL to 13 when pixel clock is
Changes in v2:
- Set slopeboost back to 10%-20%, then rasing/falling time would pass.
- For pixel clock less than 74.25MHz, set txlvl to 19 and set cklvl to 18.
Yakir Yang (3):
drm: bridge/dw_hdmi: fixed codec style
drm: bridge/dw_hdmi_rockchip: improve hdmi eye-diagram test
drm: bridge/dw_hdmi: improve hdmi single-end test
drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/dw_hdmi.c | 20 ++++++++++----------
drivers/gpu/drm/imx/dw_hdmi-imx.c | 12 ++++++------
drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/dw_hdmi-rockchip.c | 14 +++++++-------
include/drm/bridge/dw_hdmi.h | 5 +++--
4 files changed, 26 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/