[PATCH v3 0/3] Improve eye-diagram & single-ended test for rk3288 hdmi
From: Yakir Yang
Date: Mon Mar 09 2015 - 05:42:43 EST
RK3288 hdmi eye-diagram test would fail when pixel clock is 148.5MHz,
and single-ended test would failed when display mode is 74.25MHz.
To fix such problems, we make those patch set:
- Fix some code style, leave space for next patches.
- For hdmi eye-diagram test, we turn on the Transmitter Trailer-B and
improve slopeboost to 10%-20% decrease.
- For hdmi single-ended test, set CKLVL to 18 and TXLVL to 19 when
pixel clock is 74.25MHz. set CKLVL to 13 and TXLVL to 13 when pixel
clock is 148.5MHz.
Changes in v3:
- make commit message more readable
- For pixel clock less than 148.5MHz, set txlvl to 20.
Changes in v2:
- Set slopeboost back to 10%-20%, then rasing/falling time would pass.
- For pixel clock less than 74.25MHz, set txlvl to 19 and set cklvl to 18.
Yakir Yang (3):
drm: bridge/dw_hdmi: fixed codec style
drm: bridge/dw_hdmi_rockchip: improve hdmi eye-diagram test
drm: bridge/dw_hdmi: improve hdmi single-end test
drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/dw_hdmi.c | 20 ++++++++++----------
drivers/gpu/drm/imx/dw_hdmi-imx.c | 12 ++++++------
drivers/gpu/drm/rockchip/dw_hdmi-rockchip.c | 14 +++++++-------
include/drm/bridge/dw_hdmi.h | 5 +++--
4 files changed, 26 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/