Re: Linux XIA - merge proposal

From: Michel Machado
Date: Fri Mar 13 2015 - 11:27:06 EST

On 03/10/2015 01:01 PM, Bjorn Helgaas wrote:
From my point of view (far outside the networking world and completely
incompetent to judge the merits of XIA), this email seems like a
reasonable starting point for a discussion, and I'm disappointed that
it got shut down so fast. It might not be in *exactly* the form
people are looking for, but hey, it's an introductory email, and
Michel seems open to constructive feedback.

Thank you for the support, Bjorn.

I've brainstormed with friends questions that could address the concerns that haven't been voiced in this thread, and I answered those questions in our FAQ page:

https://github.com/AltraMayor/XIA-for-Linux/wiki/FAQ

While I would like to have Linux XIA merged, I also don't want to become importunate. So, if nobody else shows interest in this thread, I'm going to leave it to rest.

[ ]'s
Michel Machado