Re: Fun with sony motion controllers: navigation controller

From: Pavel Machek
Date: Sat Mar 14 2015 - 15:48:02 EST

Hi!

> After oopsing kernel with ps/3 peripherals, I decided to play some
> more.
>
> First "sony motion controller" (part of ps/3 move without the

I meant "navigation controller".

I enabled CONFIG_HID_SONY_FF, and fftest now works with the other
controller, but not work this one:

Setting master gain to 75% ... OK
Uploading effect #0 (Periodic sinusoidal) ... OK (id 0)
Uploading effect #1 (Constant) ... Error: Invalid argument
Uploading effect #2 (Spring) ... Error: Invalid argument
Uploading effect #3 (Damper) ... Error: Invalid argument
Uploading effect #4 (Strong rumble, with heavy motor) ... OK (id 1)
Uploading effect #5 (Weak rumble, with light motor) ... OK (id 2)
Enter effect number, -1 to exit
5

I can enter the effect numbers, but nothing happens.

Thanks,
Pavel