Re: mmc idle time bkops?

From: merez
Date: Mon Mar 16 2015 - 15:37:56 EST

Hi Nikita,

The patch got stuck for a while as there was a request to use the runtime
PM framework for implementing the idle time BKOPs and I didn't have the
ability to test it back then.
We plan to re-implement and test in the upcoming few months (aim to July).
Do you have a need for this feature in an earlier date or it can wait for
july?

Thanks,
Maya

> Hi
>
> Some months ago, you've been working on "idle time bkops" feature. The
> latest (v6) sign of this work I could found is [1]
>
> [1] https://lkml.org/lkml/2013/4/14/29
>
> However this did not land in mainline, also no replies, and no sign of
> any follow-up... Complete mystery what has happened to this effort :(
>
> What is the latest status of "idle time bkops" functionality?
> Is any working implementation available?
>
> TIA,
> Nikita Yushchenko
> --

Maya Erez
Qualcomm Israel, on behalf of Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum,
a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project
Collaborative Project