d63e2e1f3df breaks sparc/T5-8

From: David Ahern
Date: Thu Mar 26 2015 - 12:51:52 EST

Hi:

Boot of an 8-socket T5 sparc system fails on top of tree. git bisect points to this commit:

commit 904bf6bd150bdafb42ddbb3257ea8
Author: Yinghai Lu <yinghai@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu Jan 15 16:21:51 2015 -0600

sparc/PCI: Clip bridge windows to fit in upstream windows

Every PCI-PCI bridge window should fit inside an upstream bridge window because orphaned address space is unreachable from the primary side of the upstream bridge. If we inherit invalid bridge windows that overlap an upstream window from firmware, clip them to fit and update the bridge accordingly.

Sure enough if I revert it on top of tree the system boots fine.

David