Re: d63e2e1f3df breaks sparc/T5-8

From: David Ahern
Date: Tue Mar 31 2015 - 13:04:17 EST

On 3/31/15 10:53 AM, Yinghai Lu wrote:
On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 9:10 PM, David Ahern <david.ahern@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 3/30/15 7:06 PM, Yinghai Lu wrote:
To make sure I am on the same page: these are a new round of patches? clear
out the old, apply these?

Clear out the old and apply these new ones.

I take DaveM's response to mean the patches (3rd one?) needs another version.

I will be on PTO Wed-Fri with limited access through Sunday. If you have something to try out later today I can do that; else it needs to wait until next week. Given the likelihood that Linus will release 4.0 this weekend that means both 3.19 and 4.0 will be broken for these systems.

David