RE: [v4 0/8] Add VT-d Posted-Interrupts support - IOMMU part

From: Wu, Feng
Date: Tue Apr 07 2015 - 01:03:32 EST

Hi Zhenhua,

Thanks very much for your clarification! Basically, the main purpose of my
Patch-set is to provide an interface to KVM, so that KVM can update irte
for posted-interrupts. In this interface, it calls modify_irte(). I also go
through your patch set with the associated part, seems I cannot find
any conflicts with your patches. What is your idea about this? Thanks a lot!

Thanks,
Feng

-