Re: 4.0.0-rc mouse/keyboard events get stuck

From: Hans de Bruin
Date: Wed Apr 08 2015 - 15:08:07 EST

On 04/08/2015 06:04 PM, Hans de Goede wrote:
Hi,

On 08-04-15 12:59, Hans de Bruin wrote:
On 04/06/2015 11:23 PM, Dmitry Torokhov wrote:
Hi Hans,

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 11:39 AM, Hans de Bruin <jmdebruin@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Since 4.0.0-rc something mu laptop has some mouse /keyboard problems.

Now something to distract you from the issue, something almost
completely different. Something which is also present in 3.18 and
probably before. Firefox and other programs have scrollbars on the
right side. One can click on it, move the slider and release the
button. Except with the combination tp and ts-l, It does not work. Al
other combinations do.

Attached is a patch which fixes this for me on my d620, please test
both patches.

The patch fixes the bug on my laptop. I have seen no side effects.

--
Hans