Re: NULL deref around blkmq in v4.0-rc1ârc7

From: Jens Axboe
Date: Sat Apr 11 2015 - 13:47:56 EST

On 04/11/2015 11:46 AM, Linus Torvalds wrote:
On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 5:07 PM, Linus Torvalds
<torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 3:29 PM, Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, this seems to solve it for me.

Can you humor me, and try that patch on top of a few different kernel
versions that you had trouble with.

Jan? I'm inclined to commit the patch for 4.0 even though it is late
(it's not like it can hurt), but since you seem to be the only one
seeing this issue, I'd really like you to double-check it..

I already committed for 4.1 (marked stable), but I'd be fine with adding it to this series as well obviously.

--
Jens Axboe