Re: GFS2: Pull request (merge window)

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Tue Apr 14 2015 - 19:16:59 EST

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 10:47 AM, Bob Peterson <rpeterso@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There's another that adds me as a GFS2 co-maintainer [...]

So generally, when I start getting pull requests from different
people, I'd like to see a previous separate heads-up or confirmation
from the previous person just so that I'm not taken by surprise.
Rather than this kind of "as part of the pull request, make the thing
official".

Yes, yes, I can see that you use the same script that Steven did, and
I can see that you've been the main developer lately, but still..

Anyway. Pulled.

Linus