Re: Broadcom 43340 module on iMX6DL

From: Arend van Spriel
Date: Fri Apr 24 2015 - 15:03:26 EST

On 04/24/15 20:24, John Tobias wrote:
Hi Arend,

Apologize for the confusion. I am asking the repo for the device
driver for 43340. Looking at the link you sent, it's more userspace
support and didn't see the device driver there...

crap. you are right. it is userspace and firmware. You need a kernel repo. There are some on the site I referred to, but you may need to contact Freescale whether they provide it publicly like on github or so.

Regards,
Arend

Regards,

John