Re: [1/2] RTC: Add core rtc support for Gemini Soc devices

From: Roman Yeryomin
Date: Thu May 07 2015 - 17:35:29 EST

On 2015-05-07 20:46, Hans Ulli Kroll wrote:
Hi

On Thu, 7 May 2015, Arnd Bergmann wrote:

On Thursday 07 May 2015 05:00:03 Hans Ulli Kroll wrote:
> On Wed, 6 May 2015, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> > As far as I'm concerned, we should just merge all the patches from
> > http://git.openwrt.org/?p=openwrt.git;a=tree;f=target/linux/gemini/patches-3.18
> >
> > We should also try to find a maintainer that can respond to patches
> > in a timely manner. If Ulli has time for that again, that would be great,
> > otherwise I think we should find someone from OpenWRT to take over.
>
> I'm back in busyness.
> Currently me dev device is right next to me.
> I moved some time ago and haav to find it in some 'hidden' box.

Awesome, welcome back!

Are you able to look at the patches I mentioned above and submit them
to arm@xxxxxxxxxx, cc linux-arm-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with proper
patch descriptions?

Arnd

Already done,
RTC driver send.
Compilder fix for MACH-RECORD send.
Maintainer Update send.

This device is a (very) bad design, to be polite !
I think they didn't test this properly.
And they fixed some software issues in hardware.
To be exact :
They switched the IDE channels in hardware, to get around the stupid
Sausalito software.

AFAIK, ide channels are switchable in the driver.

Regards,
Roman