Re: btrfs: kernel BUG at mm/page-writeback.c:2286!

From: Josef Bacik
Date: Tue May 19 2015 - 09:32:33 EST

On 05/19/2015 03:55 AM, Govindarajulu Varadarajan wrote:
Hi all

I am seeing the following crash on my btrfs filesystem with nfs export.
If I disable the nfs share and reboot, I do not hit the crash. Look like
the crash happens on btrfs with nfs export.

Is this a known issue? Has anyone else faced this? Let me know if you
need more
information.

Somebody else is unlocking the page while we have it locked (by somebody else I mean somebody other than in this particular code path, so could totally still be us, it's just not obvious.) What are your mount options? Are you capable of building your own kernel? A git bisect would be good to try and find where the problem was introduced, seems like it's easy to reproduce. I'll look through our recent commits and see if anything pops out. Thanks,

Josef