Re: [ANNOUNCE] 4.0.4-rt1

From: Carsten Emde
Date: Tue May 19 2015 - 19:27:39 EST

Hi Sebastian,

I'm pleased to announce the v4.0.4-rt1 patch set.
First smoke test on an Intel Gulftown 980X: Compiled and booted without problem, no regression of real-time capabilities so far.

[..]
Known issues:
- My AMD box throws a lot of "cpufreq_stat_notifier_trans: No
policy found" warnings after boot. It is gone after manually
setting the policy (to something else than reported).
Same here, probably a minor issue. The messages disappear after setting cpufreq to performance, but they reappear when setting cpufreq back to ondemand.

On a side note: We need teach cyclictest 4.0 - right now, it says:
WARN: Running on unknown kernel version...YMMV

Thanks, Sebastian, for the good work!

-Carsten.