Re: perf: fuzzer triggers NULL pointer derefreence in x86_schedule_events

From: Jiri Olsa
Date: Sun May 24 2015 - 15:15:16 EST

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 03:08:56PM -0400, Vince Weaver wrote:

> So the perf_fuzzer caught this after about a week of fuzzing on a Haswell
> machine running a recent git kernel (pre 4.1-rc1 though).
>
> We've seen this BUG before and various fixes were applied but apparently
> it wasn't enough.
>
> Sadly it doesn't seem to be reproducible.

hi,
did the trinity git tree change, I cant fetch it anymore...

[jolsa@krava trinity]$ git remote -v
origin git://git.codemonkey.org.uk/trinity (fetch)
origin git://git.codemonkey.org.uk/trinity (push)
[jolsa@krava trinity]$ git remote update
Fetching origin
fatal: Unable to look up git.codemonkey.org.uk (port 9418) (Name or service not known)
error: Could not fetch origin

thanks,
jirka