Re: Kernel panic with user namespaces

From: Nikolay Borisov
Date: Thu May 28 2015 - 03:03:49 EST

Hi,

I've run the attached test case on a clean 4.0 and 4.0 + the patch you
referenced but in neither cases could I crash the kernel. All that was
happening was for a new namespace to be created and bash executed in it
and after some seconds I get logged out of the machine. But then I can
log-in back and the kernel hasn't crashed.

Regards,
Nikolay