Common clock framework examples

From: York Sun
Date: Thu May 28 2015 - 18:52:48 EST

Michael,

Let me start a new thread for more questions regarding common clock framework.

Following yours and other experts' suggestion, I start to write a new driver for
SI5338. As I explained earlier, I have multiple clock chips. They may have
different clock sources. I haven't figured out how to put them into device tree
because the clocks chips are on PCIe cards.

Let's say I want to initialize without device tree. Is there an example to setup
platform data structure so I can put in the clock rate of xtal or clk_in?

York