Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the staging tree

From: Johannes Berg
Date: Wed Jun 03 2015 - 03:23:33 EST

Hi Stephen, all,

> Caused by commit c5c77ba18ea6 ("staging: wilc1000: Add SDIO/SPI 802.11
> driver") from the staging tree interacting with commit 80279fb7ba5b
> ("cfg80211: properly send NL80211_ATTR_DISCONNECTED_BY_AP in
> disconnect") from the net-next tree.

I thought I fixed it all, but it looks like this is a new driver.

> I applied the below merge fix patch (I didn't know if it should be
> "true" or "false" - advise would be nice).

As far as I can tell from looking at a few lines of context it's
handling a disconnect event from the firmware, which presumably sends
the event upon deauth from the AP; thus it should be 'true' instead,
since the argument says "from_ap".

johannes