linux-next: vacation

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Fri Jun 05 2015 - 00:16:41 EST

Hi all,

I will be taking vacation on the 12th to the 21st of June (inclusive -
the 12th is next Friday). Unfortunately, this is most likely to be the
first week of the merge window unless something really interesting
comes up :-)

Fortunately, Michael Ellerman (PowerPC maintainer) has volunteered to
fill in during my absence and I have told him that just a few releases
should suffice. To that end, we are doing a test run today, so
messages will be coming from him and he may not get finished (it has
been taking me up to 14 hours a day recently :-().

I will do linux-next Tuesday to Thursday next week (Monday is a public
holiday) and it would be nice if things were very quiet leading up to
the merge window - you have all merged all the new features by now
anyway, right? :-)

So bottom line is that the service will be "degraded" (as Michael put
it) but Michael will do his best.
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx