Generous Donation

From: Bill William And Andrea Groner
Date: Sun Jun 07 2015 - 23:14:08 EST

I saw your email address during the course of my research today. My name is Bill William Groner my wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery in December 2013, we are donating the part of our winnings to 6 lucky individual all over the world as part of our charity project and if you received this email then you are one of the luck recipients and all you have to do is get back to us with your details so we can forward it directly to the payout bank.

Good luck,
Bill William And Andrea Groner

--
Ezen uzenet virusellenorzesen esett at, es virusmentesnek bizonyult.
MailScanner - Email Virus Scanner - http://www.mailscanner.info