Re: [ANNOUNCE] 4.0.4-rt1

From: Fernando Lopez-Lezcano
Date: Tue Jun 09 2015 - 23:10:48 EST

On 06/09/2015 03:05 PM, Pavel Vasilyev wrote:
09.06.2015 19:45, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano ÐÐÑÐÑ:

This is still happening, about once a day. John Dulaney help me set up a
crash kernel dump (thanks!) so now I have a kernel core dump for this
one,

Asus,Fedora,CGROUPS, iptables,snd_ac97,radeon,raid1,kvm - this realtime
system? :D

:-P

Yup. I have been using rt for many years - and packaging it - for (very) low latency sound processing. Linux + rt + jackd + rtirq + threaded irqs + jack clients, everything with the right priorities. Runs very nicely unless you hit an issue like the one I'm asking about[*]. Usually running snd_hdspm with RME hardware when in concert situations (this one with Asus mobo is my - quite old by now - desktop at work, but I'm also having the same problem in my Lenovo laptop).

-- Fernando

[*] for example a whole concert for a 24.8 3D sound system with a remote ethernet driven D/A and running all the time with 64 frame x 2 buffers at 48KHz.