[char-misc-next 00/17] revamp mei bus

From: Tomas Winkler
Date: Sat Jun 13 2015 - 15:13:12 EST

MEI bus was designed around nfc and was hard to extend.
Instead of hard coded way of adding the devices on the mei bus
we scan whole me client list and create a device for each
eligible me client

Tomas Winkler (17):
MAINTAINERS: mei: add mei_cl_bus.h to maintained file list
mei: bus: fix drivers and devices names confusion
mei: bus: rename device_list to simple devices
mei: bus: rename nfc.c to bus-fixup.c
mei: bus: move driver api functions at the start of the file
mei: bus: add kdoc for device attribute functions
mei: bus: don't enable events implicitly in device enable
mei: bus: report if event registration failed
mei: bus: simplify device matching
mei: bus: revamp probe and remove functions
mei: bus: add reference to bus device in struct mei_cl_client
mei: bus: add me client device list infrastructure
mei: bus: enable running fixup routines before device registration
mei: bus: blacklist clients by number of connections and nfc info
client
mei: bus: simplify how we build nfc bus name
mei: bus: also unregister the driver when removing the device
mei: bus: link client devices instead of host clients

MAINTAINERS | 1 +
drivers/misc/mei/Makefile | 2 +-
drivers/misc/mei/bus-fixup.c | 306 +++++++++++++
drivers/misc/mei/client.c | 9 +-
drivers/misc/mei/init.c | 5 +-
drivers/misc/mei/mei_dev.h | 30 +-
drivers/misc/mei/nfc.c | 414 ------------------
include/linux/mei_cl_bus.h | 11 +
create mode 100644 drivers/misc/mei/bus-fixup.c
delete mode 100644 drivers/misc/mei/nfc.c

--
2.4.2