Re: linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with Linus' tree

From: Christian König
Date: Mon Jun 22 2015 - 03:21:17 EST

Hi Stephen & Dave,

indeed RADEON_INFO_VA_UNMAP_WORKING was added to 4.1 to indicate that a certain kernel bug is fixed now and we can remove the user space workaround.

And RADEON_INFO_GPU_RESET_COUNTER was stashed to be merged in 4.2 as new feature.

Annoying but harmless and Stephen's resolve of the conflict looks valid to me.

Regards,
Christian.