This patch-series adds support for Device tree to 88PM800 mfd driver.
It also enabled configuration of irq clear method through DT.
- Boot tested on PXA1928 based platform.
- probe of mfd, rtc and regulator function passing successfully.
- Basic read operations on registers
V1 => V1
Link to V1: http://lkml.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/1505.3/04386.html
- Split binding changes from original commit
- Updated binding info as per Rob's suggestion
- Dropped PATCH 4/4, as discussed during review
- Dropped PATCH 3/4, as it is independent RTC code change,
so will submit it separately to ease merging.
- Fixed all other minor comments
Attempt has been made to push some of the patches to the list sometime
back in 2013.
Link to previous patch submission:
Vaibhav Hiremath (3):
mfd: 88pm800: Add device tree support
mfd: 88pm800: Allow configuration of interrupt clear method
mfd: devicetree: bindings: Add new 88pm800 mfd binding
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/88pm800.txt | 60 +++++++++++++++++++++++
drivers/mfd/88pm800.c | 40 +++++++++++++--
include/linux/mfd/88pm80x.h | 6 ++-
3 files changed, 99 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/88pm800.txt