Re: [Bugfix v2] PCI, ACPI: Fix regressions caused by resource_size_t overflow with 32bit kernel

From: Boszormenyi Zoltan
Date: Wed Jun 24 2015 - 07:00:39 EST

>> Hi Zoltan,
>> Could you please help to test this patch against the latest kernel?
>> Thanks!
>> Gerry
> I will, thanks.

Now i have tested this v2. I assume later ones will only differ in the commit message.
It works, thank you very much!

There are differences now between lspci between 3.18.16 and 4.1.0-final plus
this patch but I guess they are not relevant to this matter. The i915 chip and
the Realtek chip have their IRQs reversed and the "Data: " part in the
"Address:" line, too. I attached the lspci -vvxxx output from 3.18.16, 4.1-rc8
with the very first patch and 4.1-final with the v2 patch, so you can see if it is
an error or not.

Best regards,
Zoltán