Call for Topics and Sponsors

From: Hui Zhu
Date: Thu Jun 25 2015 - 22:48:19 EST

Call for Topics and Sponsors

Workshop on Open Source Development Tools 2015
Beijing, China
Sep. 12, 2015 (TBD)
HelloGCC Work Group (www.hellogcc.org)
Open Source Development Tools Workshop is a meeting for open
source software developers. You can share your work, study and
learning experience of open source software development here.
Our main topics is open source development tools.

The content of topics can be:
* GNU toolchain (gcc, binutils, gdb, etc)
* Clang/LLVM toolchain
* Other tools of open source development, debug and simulation

The form of topics can be:
* the introduction of your own work
* the introduction of your work did in the past
* tutorial, experience and etc
* other forms of presentation, such as lightning talk

If you have some topics, please contact us:
http://www.freelists.org/list/hellogcc first)
* login into freenode IRC #hellogcc room

Important Date:
* the deadline of topics and sponsors solicitation: Aug 1st, 2015

Previous Meetings:
* OSDT 2014: http://www.hellogcc.org/?p=33910
* HelloGCC 2013: http://www.hellogcc.org/?p=33518
* HelloGCC 2012: http://linux.chinaunix.net/hellogcc2012
* HelloGCC 2011: http://linux.chinaunix.net/hellogcc2011
* HelloGCC 2010: http://linux.chinaunix.net/hellogcc2010
* HelloGCC 2009: http://www.aka-kernel.org/news/hellogcc/index.html

If you want to sponsor us, we will very appreciate and please contact us via
hellogcc.workgroup@xxxxxxxxx