Re: Crypto Fixes for 4.2

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Sat Jun 27 2015 - 12:40:41 EST

On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 11:56 PM, Herbert Xu
<herbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So I think Tadeusz's patch is the simplest fix for 4.2. Could you
> please test it to see if it makes your warning go away?

Seems to silence it here.

I get the feeling that the patch is still wrong - why are not the
*tests* run at late time when everything is properly set up, rather
than forcing ordering at the code init level - but at least I don't
see the annoying error, so it's certainly better than it was before.

Linus