Re: [GIT PULL] kbuild misc fixes for v4.2-rc1

From: Michal Marek
Date: Fri Jul 03 2015 - 06:51:07 EST

On 2015-07-03 00:25, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> So with all these changes to the build system fro 4.2, I'm *still*
> getting that annoying
>
> X.509 certificate list changed
>
> issue. Which apparently people don't normally see, because it does to
> stdout rather than to stderr, so it's hidden by all the other random
> build output.

There is a fix for that in in David Howels's tree, the topmost commit being

commit 9c71c950793b1b8c23c6d945b31f6545f82adced
Author: David Woodhouse <David.Woodhouse@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu May 21 12:23:55 2015 +0100

modsign: Add explicit CONFIG_SYSTEM_TRUSTED_KEYS option

I though it was meant for 4.2, but I do not even see it in linux-next.
David, what's your plan with the patches by David W?

Anyway, none of the kbuild branches was *meant* to fix the issue.

Thanks,
Michal