Re: lock-up with module: Optimize __module_address() using a latched RB-tree

From: Arthur Marsh
Date: Tue Jul 07 2015 - 11:58:35 EST

Peter Zijlstra wrote on 07/07/15 16:59:

Do you have a serial cable between those machines? serial console output
will allow capturing more complete traces than these pictures can and
might also aid in capturing some extra debug info.

In any case, I'll go try and build some debug code.

I do have eia-232 serial ports on both machines and a serial cable but would need to hunt down a null modem adapter or cable and a how-to on booting with a serial console - I'll ask around in the next 24 hours.

Arthur.