Re: [1/2] RTC: Add core rtc support for Gemini Soc devices

From: Roman Yeryomin
Date: Thu Jul 09 2015 - 12:51:38 EST

On 2015-07-09 11:04, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
On Thursday 09 July 2015 01:29:39 Roman Yeryomin wrote:

OK, here are the minimal changes required (see attachment). Tested on
4.1.1
Let me know if you want me to submit it in some other way.

The changes look ok to me. Please submit them as two separate
patches (1. set up and use timer3, 2. register sched_clock) according
to the Documentation/SubmittingPatches description.

So what do we do?
Do you still want me to split this as you said and submit or you want Hans's patches rebased/resubmitted?

Regards,
Roman