Re: [PULL] topic/crc-pmic

From: Daniel Vetter
Date: Mon Jul 27 2015 - 09:07:25 EST

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 01:21:01PM +0200, Thierry Reding wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 09:38:46AM +0200, Daniel Vetter wrote:
> [...]
> > On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 9:31 AM, Daniel Vetter <daniel.vetter@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]
> > > Shobhit Kumar (8):
> [...]
> > > pwm: crc: Add Crystalcove (CRC) PWM driver
>
> Would you mind removing this from your branch? I ended up manually
> applying a couple of changes that I had requested but ended up not
> getting addressed.
>
> When you drop it, let me know so I can push my branch to -next and
> have it not collide with your tree immediately. I assume it's in a
> branch that feeds into linux-next?

Oops sorry I missed that there was still review pending. Unfortuntely Dave
already pulled this into drm-next so it's baked in. I guess best would be
to pull this into your pwm branch too and resolve the conflicts in the
merge explicitly. Sorry about the mess I've caused here for you.
-Daniel
--
Daniel Vetter
Software Engineer, Intel Corporation