Re: [patch 0/9] mfd: Interrupt cleanups and API change preparation

From: Lee Jones
Date: Tue Jul 28 2015 - 04:18:21 EST

On Mon, 13 Jul 2015, Thomas Gleixner wrote:
> The following patch series contains the following changes:
>
> - Consolidation of chained interrupt handler setup/removal
>
> - Switch to functions which avoid a redundant interrupt
> descriptor lookup
>
> - Preparation of interrupt flow handlers for the 'irq' argument
> removal
>
> The series has no dependencies and is also available as a git branch
> for your convenience:
>
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip.git irq/mfd
>
> If you want me to carry the patches in the irq/core branch of tip,
> please let me know.

I'll take these and fix up all of the subject lines in this instance,
but future would you mind submitting using the format used by the SS?

For example, in MFD we like to use:

mfd: [driver]: [Subject, starting with an uppercase char]

`git log --oneline -- drivers/mfd`
mfd: ipaq-micro: Convert to built-in platform driver
mfd: ipaq-micro: Convert prints to debug prints
mfd: ipaq-micro: Clean up development cruft
mfd: da9062: Support for the DA9063 RTC in the DA9062 core
mfd: arizona: Specify regmap endianness
mfd: pm8921: Implement irq_get_irqchip_state
mfd: atmel-hlcdc: Implement config synchronization
mfd: da9063: Fix missing DA9063_M_DVC_RDY mask bit
mfd: axp20x: Add axp152 support
mfd: kempld-core: Add support for COMe-bBL6 and COMe-cBW6 to Kontron PLD driver

--
Lee Jones
Linaro STMicroelectronics Landing Team Lead