[no subject]

From: Alfred Cheuk Chow
Date: Mon Aug 10 2015 - 07:47:30 EST

Good Day,

I am Mr. Alfred Cheuk Yu Chow, the Director for Credit & Marketing Chong Hing Bank, Hong Kong, Chong Hing Bank Centre, 24 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong. I have a business proposal of $38,980,369.00 (Thirty Eight Million, Nine Hundred and Eighty Thousand, Three Hundred and Sixty Nine USD) only for you to transact with me from my bank to your country.

All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your acceptance and as soon as I receive your return mail Via my email address: alfred.chow101@xxxxxxxxx and I will let you know what is required of you.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Alfred Chow