Donation

From: Carlos Slim Helu
Date: Tue Aug 11 2015 - 02:01:06 EST

--
My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation,
one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe in my Lord Jesus Christ direct me i should use my wealth to help individual you should count yourself as the lucky individual to receive decided to secretly give {$1,000,000.00} One million us dollars to randomly selected individuals worldwide. Kindly get back to me with your full address at your earliest convenience,so I know your email address is valid, contact me at this email id (charifoudtio@xxxxxxxxx)