Re: [regression] x86/signal/64: Fix SS handling for signals delivered to 64-bit programs breaks dosemu

From: Stas Sergeev
Date: Thu Aug 13 2015 - 15:05:33 EST

13.08.2015 21:41, Andy Lutomirski ÐÐÑÐÑ:
Stas: I think uc_flags is okay. We don't currently read it during
sigreturn, but I see no reason that we can't start reading it.
Andy, we definitely have some communication discontinuity here. :)
The point is not sigreturn. If we are talking about the flags that
will in the future control also TLS, how would you limit it to sigreturn()?
It should control the restoring of FS _on signal delivery_, not only
on sigreturn()! So how uc_flags can be used for this at all?